We overlook the Read more [...]
Treeve Moor Cottage provides dog friendly, self-catering accommodation in a detached three bedroom cottage with room to sleep four – you can walk across the fields to Sennen Cove beach.
Located close to Land’s End, Treeve Moor Cottage is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to the surfing hotspot, Sennen Cove. The South West Coastal Path and The Cornish Way cycle path are nearby and can be seen from the property.
On the south coast is the spectacular beach at Porthcurno with white sand, made up almost entirely of tiny 30,000 year old seashells – these extend well below the water line, giving the sea a bright turquoise colour.
Dogs are welcome and more information for dog owners can be found under the “Dogs Welcome” tab on the self-catering page, including the all-important dog ban dates.
This area boasts a stunning coastline, unspoilt fishing villages, sheltered coves, rugged moorland, and; warmed by the Gulf Stream, a mild climate.
Escape the hustle and bustle and indulge in watersports, walking the coastal path, birdwatching, the lively arts scene, visiting sub-tropical gardens and eating fabulous food. Wonder at England’s most westerly point, Land’s End, enjoy a performance at the Minack Theatre, which uses the ocean as a backdrop, or venture across the causeway to St. Michael’s Mount. Choose to do everything or nothing!
- Sleeps 4 (1 double, 2 singles)
- Large garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Linen and towels (not beach towels) included in the price
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Well equipped kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Colour TV with Freeview channels, DVD
- Wi-fi broadband access
- All rooms well heated
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Pets accepted – if you are just two adults then up to 3 dogs are accepted, if you are a party of 4 then 1 dog is preferable due to the size of the property
- Saturday changeover
- Short breaks available out of season
- Deposit required on booking – card payments accepted
- Cancellation insurance recommended
FacilitiesCredit CardsDishwasherInternet AccessLow Season Short BreaksNo SmokingOpen Fire/WoodburnerParkingPatio/GardenPets WelcomeSome Ground Floor BedroomsTelevisionCapacity:
Sleeps 4 in one double and two singlesPrices:
From £525-£1285 per weekDirections:
When you reach Penzance stay on the A30 and follow the signs for Sennen and Land’s End. When you get to Sennen ignore the turning down to Sennen Cove and keep going past the church and the caravan site. Ignore the first turning signposted to the Minack but when you see a second lefthand turning to Porthcurno our lane is OPPOSITE this on the righthandside. There are two houses at the bottom, Treeve Moor Cottage being the smaller of the two