We overlook the Read more [...]
Accommodation Category: Self Catering
Located on the stunning Lands End Peninsula, Bartinney Barns are two secluded Barns situated at the end of a farm track 2.4 miles from St Just. Bartinney Barns is located in the heart of Poldark country and a short drive will have you surrounded by beautiful coves and dramatic sea views.Both Barns offer modern and light open plan living with well-equipped kitchens, dining areas and comfortable seating. Chy Gever, the smaller barn sleeping 2+2, is ideal for a romantic break whilst Bowji, sleeping 4, is ideal for families who enjoy outdoor life. On returning to the Barns after, an enjoyable day sightseeing, you can relax and have a BBQ in your exclusive garden overlooking the countryside and moorland beyond.A short stroll further along the lane from Bartinney Barns to the top of Bartinney Hill, will provide you with far-reaching 360-degree views. The Isles of Scilly are visible on a clear day! Conveniently, Land’s End Aerodrome is only 2 miles away. Spectacular scenic flights and daily flights to the Isles of Scilly are available, allowing you to experience this outstandingly beautiful group of islands.
In short, Bartinney Barns is perfect for stargazers, walkers, birdwatchers and beach lovers alike and you will enjoy Bartinney Barns all year round.
Please visit our website www.bartinneybarnscornwall.co.uk for full information on amenities, pricing and availability.
FacilitiesDishwasherEn-Suite RoomsNo SmokingParkingPatio/GardenSome Ground Floor BedroomsTelevisionToilets & Hot ShowersCapacity:
Bowji sleeps 4 and Chy Gever sleeps 2 (+2)Prices:
Bowji from £399 to £945 per week and Chy Gever from £307-£704 per weekDirections:
- From the A30 after passing Penzance take the A3071 to St Just (3rd exit on Mount Misery roundabout).
- 5.3 miles after the roundabout and having passed through Newbridge on the A3071, at the crossroads, take the left turn signposted Numphra, Dowran, and Sancreed.
- After 0.4 miles take the second right turn, drive past Roselands Caravan and Camping park Cornwall and pass through the hamlet of Dowran.
- You will then drive down a hill and up the hill to the top of the rise, where the farm track to Bartinney Barns is on the left.
- Follow this track for approx 1/3 mile, at the fork in the road take the right-hand (signposted as seen in the photo below) for Bartinney Barns, drive into the yard and the Barns are on the left.
Note: The cottages are reached by an unmade narrow farm track and are situated approximately 1/3 of a mile from the road.