We overlook the Read more [...]
Accommodation Category: Self Catering
Surrounded by National Trust land it is situated within the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site with the Crowns Engine houses, Botallack Count House and the Levant mine within walking distance. It is the ideal location for walking and bird watching, and relaxing. This ground floor apartment in this tastefully converted barn offers
- open plan dining/lounge/kitchen (with microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- bathroom with shower over the bath,
- one double bedroom with bed linen provided but not towels.
- electric heating included
- allocated parking opposite the front door
- laundry facilities, surf board/bike store and
wetsuit hanging areas.
- 2 garden areas with furniture providedto take full advantage of the fantastic views
- adjacent to the golf club
- Prices £325 – £490pw Saturdaychangeover
- Short breaks minimum of 4 nights
- No Smoking
Casple Cottage is a refurbished miner’s cottage on the northern edge of St Just with views across the field up to the church and offers 2 bedrooms, lounge diner with TV/DVD and woodburner, kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric cooking facilities, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and separate cloakroom and a front porch which is a sun trap in warm weather. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
FacilitiesDishwasherLaundretteLow Season Short BreaksNo SmokingParkingPatio/GardenSome Ground Floor BedroomsTelevisionCapacity:
Carrick View offers one double bedroom with bed linen provided but not towels. Casple Cottage sleeps 5Prices:
Carrick View £325 - £490pw Casple Cottage £360 - £575 Saturday changeover